If you are looking for a solution to bloating, you’ve found the right conversation. On this episode of SFT TV, I’ll be interviewing probiotic guru, Natasha Trenev. She is truly an expert on the subject of probiotics and is able to tell us what the best probiotics for bloating and constipation are and how we can get our hands on them!
You’ll want to listen to this episode to learn how you can beat the bloat and tackle constipation with probiotics and nutrition. PLUS she’ll be doing a probiotic giveaway worth over $100! So make sure to tune in!
What is going on in the body when we experience bloating and how can probiotics help?
Simply put, bloating is trapped gas. Gas is an exhaust from the body that is supposed to be able to get out. When the gas is trapped it means that the movement of food in the colon is not happening as it should, which causes bloating. On this episode of SFT TV my guest, Natasha Trenev tells us how we can use probiotics for bloating and what are the best probiotics to take for bloating. You’ll get a lot out of this episode – hopefully, you’ll learn how to get your gas out most of all!
Irritable bowel syndrome causes 90% more bloating. Probiotics can help address bloating.
If you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome you know by painful experience that bloating is a regular thing you have to combat. And there are a lot of probiotics out there that claim to help with irritable bowel syndrome. But do they really help?
On this episode my probiotic guru, Natasha Trenev is going to tell you what kind of probiotics can help you, how they will help you, and what you need to steer clear of in terms of diet and supplementation. You’ll be helped, my friend. I promise.
Raw foods will NOT help your bloating problems. Find out what will.
You hear a lot these days that people who struggle with bloating need to eat more raw foods. The theory is that the fiber is going to help digestion and make the gut healthy. Normally that’s good advice to follow. But when it comes to bloating it may not work so well for many people. In fact, it could make the problem worse. If you want to hear how to handle your bloating problem using probiotics, you need to hear what my guest, Natasha Trenev has to share on this episode.
What is constipation and WHY do I have it? Probiotics could help.
The reason most people experience constipation is bad diet and lack of movement or exercise. It’s almost an epidemic due to the sedentary lifestyle and poor diet choices people are making these days. And constipation also traps the bad bacteria in your system and pushes it to the liver to handle. The poor liver! No wonder we’re seeing more people diagnosed with fatty livers when they don’t even drink!
Outline of This Episode
- [1:29] Why Melissa is excited about this conversation with Natasha!
- [2:23] What is happening when bloating is going on?
- [7:05] The probiotic giveaway quiz: you can win $100 worth of products.
- [7:49] What are the foods that create more bloating than others?
- [9:25] The negative impact antibiotics have on bloating?
- [12:48] Is there something in probiotics that can actually cause bloating?
- [17:53] Are there specific probiotic strains that can prevent bloating?
- [21:50] The reason raw foods will not help issues of digestive stress.
- [25:16] Is it normal to experience bloating when beginning probiotics?
- [29:33] How do probiotics help constipation?
- [39:43] What are the differences in probiotic quality and do they work?