Did you know that 60 to 70 percent of women will be diagnosed with fibroids by age 50? This is definitely something we all need to be educated about, so it is what I am talking about today! We’ll talk about natural treatment for fibroids with foods, supplements, exercise, and even a topical remedy that can help relieve pressure and pain. Listen in for all the good information you need to know about hormonal health and fibroids!
Not all fibroids are created equal
There are many types of fibroids, and some are more serious than others. In this episode, I will talk about four different kinds of fibroids and how they affect your body. I’ll also give you the inside story on the not-so-great test that you need to have done if you think you may have fibroids, and why you should be sure to ask for a copy of the report. And then we will focus on natural treatment for fibroids. This is important information that all of us need to know.
The digestive system and stress are the root cause of fibroids
When was the last time you were stressed and ate a salad? You didn’t. Chronic stress and the foods we eat all contribute to improper digestion and hormonal imbalance, which can lead to developing fibroids. In this episode, I’ll talk about how to take care of your digestive system and your liver so that your hormones can get back in balance. Listen in to find out how to use natural treatment for fibroids to get back that “sexy from the inside out” feeling!
What to eat and drink (and what not to) for help with fibroids
The foods you eat and drink play a big part in your digestion and your hormone balance. There are foods that help remove fat estrogen and foods that are mucous-forming and contribute to the development of fibroids. In this episode, I’ll tell you what foods you should be consuming and removing to improve your hormonal health and reduce the risk of fibroids. Listen in and get ready to make some changes in your diet that your body will love you for!
A topical remedy to relieve the pressure and pain of fibroids
Do you experience discomfort from fibroids? While some women do not experience symptoms from their fibroids, others are very uncomfortable because of the pressure and pain that they feel. In this episode, I’ll talk about natural treatment for fibroids and explain how to use an easy, inexpensive topical home remedy that can help bring relief. Listen in to learn all you can about fibroids and find out how to prevent and relieve them.
Outline of This Episode
- [1:26] Intro to this episode all about fibroids.
- [5:39] Always get a copy of your test reports.
- [8:08] Brief description of the contents of this podcast.
- [10:54] Four types of fibroids and how they affect your body.
- [13:03] A trans-vagninall ultrasound is needed to diagnose fibroids.
- [15:15] How exercise can reduce your risk for fibroids.
- [17:24] Ditch the dairy. Add probiotics.
- [21:01] How to resolve fibroids.
- [21:56] How to take care of your liver and lower your estrogen levels.
- [23:34] How damp-forming foods affect your digestive system.
- [26:39] How coffee and chronic stress can mess up your hormones.
- [27:47] A topical remedy to relieve fibroid pain and pressure.
- [34:49] Can fibroids cause pain during intercourse?
- [36:57] The relationship between medications, good bacteria, and B Vitamins.
- [39:08] 90 million Americans have non-alcoholoc fatty liver disease, from sugar.
- [41:28] Can you answer this test question?
- [46:30] Join us in the Sexy Lady Balls membership group.
- [51:56] Angela’s story of PCOS and fibroids, and how the Sexy Lady balls program helped her.
- [55:22] Special offer for the first three months of Sexy Lady balls.