Too many of us ladies suffer from conditions we shouldn’t have to – simply because we are too afraid to talk openly about vaginal health.
Things like bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections are entirely treatable, but our ignorance about how to deal with them is what keeps us in pain and honestly, in the dark. This episode is all about YOU learning to take care of business down there.
I’m going to tell you how to get rid of BV and yeast infections using my tampon trick and follow up apple cider douche (stay with me, ladies). And I’m also going to give you the run-down on what you can do to prevent these conditions in the first place. Interested? Here we go!
Ladies, we’ve got to get comfortable saying it – VAGINA!
Vagina! Vagina! Vagina! Get comfortable with it. It’s the discomfort that causes us to ignore health conditions that we should be addressing.
We ARE big girls now, right? We need to get comfortable talking about our vagina like we would any other body part. The reason is simple: when we get past the awkwardness we can come to understand a myriad of ways that we can take care of ourselves, feel healthier and more confident, and actually LIVE The life we are meant to live.
This episode is a crash course in vaginal health. I hope you’ll take the time to watch.
The reality is that your vagina is a reflection of your digestive health.
If you are eating a lot of trashy foods then you’re going to create problems for yourself as a woman. Your vagina is a self-cleaning machine when it has the right nutrients and is not overwhelmed by yucky stuff it doesn’t know what to do with – and that’s what causes BV, yeast infections, candida, and more. On this episode, I’m going to walk you through the dietary issues that lead to an unhealthy vagina and give you some tips about how you can restore health to your entire body by taking care of your digestive tract, and consequently, your vagina.
Want to know how to get rid of BV? You need my tampon trick.
Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause of vaginal infection for those of us who are in our childbearing years.
Symptoms include vaginal discharge, burning, and itching. Sounds delightful, huh? I’ve got a trick to help you get rid of it that involves an ORGANIC tampon (essential), coconut oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and a follow-up douching that includes apple cider vinegar. Sounds like a recipe or something… but anyway, you’ll understand the what, why, and how after watching this episode. And I assure you, it’s WORTH IT to learn how to get rid of BV, so be sure you listen.
Do you have questions about your womanly health? Give me a shout and I’ll answer them!
Too often, women these days were raised without an adequate understanding of how to keep themselves healthy AS a woman. But never fear, Melissa is here! I’d love to help you out. I’m a “for real” Nutritionist with a focus on Chinese Nutrition Therapy and my goal is to help people feel sexy from the inside out with a focus on digestion and hormone imbalances. So… CONTACT ME to get submit your question and I just might address it on an upcoming episode!
Outline of This Episode
- [1:26] Why we should be comfortable saying it – vagina!
- [3:05] It’s time to jump into the questions about vaginal health.
- [4:30] Why your vagina is a reflection of your digestive health.
- [12:13] The pH of your vagina is supposed to protect you. If it’s off, you’re off.
- [14:15] How to get rid of BV and yeast infections: My tampon trick (coconut, tea tree, and lavender oils).
- [22:23] Some supplement and dietary approaches to dealing with these things.
- [26:59] What you should do between meals to keep your vagina hydrated. Yes, hydrated.
- [30:06] Facts and solutions to vaginal dryness. It’s not just an issue for older women.
- [37:42] Does douching make candida worse? Not if you use my tampon trick and follow up treatment.
- [38:38] Are IBS and candida linked?
- [39:07] What kind of probiotics should I use “down there?”